Employee Benefits for Working at Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
We offer our associates competitive and comprehensive benefits including ongoing support for professional development through our Tuition Assistance Program, Danaher Business Systems University programs, and numerous external professional development courses. Our annual Incentive Compensation Plan (ICP), based on individual and Company performance, provides bonus opportunities for all associates.
- Flexible benefits plan options for medical, dental and vision care.
- Generous paid time-off.
- Wellness programs, including an annual health screening, personal health assessments and a personal health & wellness coach.
- Company-funded 401(k) plan with matching contribution (up to 4% of salary) plus an additional company retirement contribution equal to 2% of salary.
- Life insurance and disability income protection.
- Beckman Coulter Credit Union exclusive rates and services.
- Numerous voluntary benefits, including discounted auto & homeowner’s insurance, legal assistance and tickets to major attractions and special events.
Are you ready to apply your knowledge and experience to an exciting new challenge? Search our global openings and apply today.