The SA 3100 is a benchtop BET surface area and pore size analyzer that uses the static dosing method. User control is via an innovative touchscreen.
This reference method uses helium to measure the sample tube free-space for highly accurate data. The unit has three vacuum out-gassing stations and one analysis port. It provides single and multipoint surface area analysis, multigas capability for surface area and full adsorption capability. An optional SA-PREP™ Surface Area Outgas Station is designed for customers who need extra capacity.
Single and Multipoint BET data and Langmuir Surface Area data
Complete Adsorption and Desorption Isotherm capability
B.J.H. Pore Size Analysis
MP and T-Plot Methods
Choose a SA 3100 Model
A complete solution for characterizing the surface of solid materials.
- Single and Multipoint BET data and Langmuir Surface Area data
- Complete Adsorption and Desorption Isotherm capability
- B.J.H. Pore Size analysis
- MP and T-Plot methods
Taking ease-of-use to a new level.
- An innovative touch screen allows easy control of all instrument functions without the use of an external computer.
- A completely integrated, fully automated system allows for true walk-away analysis.
- Intuitive software prompts the user each step of the way.
Using the latest technology to achieve maximum speed of analysis.
- Intelligent “Learn” function decreases analysis time of routine samples by referencing stored sample isotherms.
- Novel sample tube design minimizes equilibration time.
- Concurrent manifold dosing during sample equilibration eliminates unnecessary delays.
Combining versatility, accuracy and power for a complete solution.
- A Sample Port, three degassing ports, a powerful CPU, vacuum pump and automated dewar lift are all integrated into a single unit.
- Nitrogen, Argon or Krypton adsorbate gases can be used to meet your application needs.
- Exceptional Accuracy is achieved by referencing the true saturation vapor pressure for each data point.
|No Data Available|
|No Data Available|