Cell Counters, Sizers and Media Analyzers
Since the invention of the original Coulter Counter, we have built a full family of innovations that streamline cell counting, sizing and viability analysis.
Using the Coulter Principle, a leading technology in high resolution and accuracy, the COULTER COUNTER Analyzers provide size distribution in number, volume and surface area in one measurement, with an overall sizing range of 0.4 µm to 1600 µm. Its response is unaffected by particle color, shape, composition or refractive index.
Every solution we create starts with you, and the performance, accuracy and workflow efficiency you need. Reliable engineering is built in, so that you can count on your instrument to meet the demands of your lab time after time.
Vi-CELL BLU Cell Viability Analyzer
- Fully automated trypan blue dye exclusion method
- High throughput
- 24 position carousel
- Supports 96 well plate
- Faster analysis time compared to Vi-CELL XR
- Ability to optimize analysis settings
- Facilitates 21 CFR Part 11
Multisizer 4e Coulter Cell Analyzer
- Overall sizing range 0.2 μm-1,600 μm
- 10 μm aperture for micro-particle measurement (0.2 μm)
- Multiple security levels for 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Complex sample analysis across wide particle size distribution range
- Quality assurance ready (multiple SOM/SOP configurations & V-check validation package)
- Fast accurate bioanalyte analysis
- Small sample volume (65 µl)
- Results in 35 seconds
- Accurate analysis of pH, pO2, pCO2, glucose, lactate, electrolytes and more