Cell Counters, Sizers and Media Analyzers
Since the invention of the original COULTER COUNTER in 1954, we have built a full family of innovations that streamline cell counting, sizing, viability analysis and cell culture monitoring systems-thereby opening up new possibilities for you in life sciences.
Every solution we create starts with you, and the performance, accuracy and workflow efficiency you need. Reliable engineering is built in, so that you can count on your instrument to meet the demands of your lab time after time. We've continually introduced new innovations to improve your workflow culminating in a full family of cell counters including our Vi-CELL platform, Multisizer 4e, and Z Series Analyzers.
Each takes a different approach to help you count, size and monitor cell health, featuring sophisticated, industry-leading technology. They're powerful, versatile and precise platforms, yet still perfectly user-friendly and intuitive. So whether you're looking for full automation, in-depth results, or simply a level of reliability unmatched in the industry, you're sure to have a solution that meets your needs.
Vi-CELL BLU Cell Viability Analyzer
- Fully automated trypan blue dye exclusion method
- High throughput
- 24 position carousel
- Supports 96 well plate
- Faster analysis time compared to Vi-CELL XR
- Ability to optimize analysis settings
- Facilitates 21 CFR Part 11
Multisizer 4e Coulter Cell Analyzer
- Overall sizing range 0.2 μm-1,600 μm
- 10 μm aperture for micro-particle measurement (0.2 μm)
- Multiple security levels for 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Complex sample analysis across wide particle size distribution range
- Quality assurance ready (multiple SOM/SOP configurations & V-check validation package)
- Fast accurate bioanalyte analysis
- Small sample volume (65 µl)
- Results in 35 seconds
- Accurate analysis of pH, pO2, pCO2, glucose, lactate, electrolytes and more